Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A rant for unforgiven?

Well first off I was not able to see most of unforgiven...with sound anyway. All the streams were pretty much shut down. I'll hopefully be able to catch on youtube tonight. Anyhoo...





I can't say I liked this PPV. At all. I'm not the typical fan who hates everything the WWE does...I usually try to defend them...but there seems to be so many....mistakes here.





First off. CM Punk. The World Heavyweight Champion. Even though he's being billed as a paper champion with fluke wins, or just getting by wins...After a backstage assault almost any other champion would've still fought. You think if John Cena was assaulted, WWE would've billed him not even to fight?





On that same note after a 5 minutes backstage assault CM Punk is unable to fight...yet Chris Jericho a man who got beaten to the point of unconsciousness by HBK is able to? Bad bad Booking.





Cryme Tyme. WTF? It seems this rivalry is going to switch to Morrison and the Miz full time imo. Which is a shame because I don't see Cody Rhodes and Diabasi as great champs. Cryme Tyme has a long overdue push, and they failed their first attempt. After stealing the titles, and the thugs getting mugged back for them, it seemed like a perfect time to ';earn them';.





The scrambles themselves. I actually liked the concept. There were a few things that could've been better, like the whole 5 minute entering intervals...giving the last entrant only 5 minutes to win. HHH retains which is a shame. Even as the face of the company, I feel all the title's should've changed hands. Had let's say...Jeff Hardy won, this could've set up a rivalry with anyone.





Big Show turning heel. He definitly needed a push. No storyline, and just decimating his opponents whenever he came in. Even though technically he never had a face turn (He came in as a heel last year...but noone liked Mayweather...but some people will say when Mayweather won by cheating The Show turned face. I disagree), I would've liked Show to have a Main event push as a face. And for those of you saying that he's better as a heel? Well so is HHH...





Did I like the PPV at all? Well...I do like unpredictable things, and I do like Y2J being champion..just not the way he obtained it. Hopefully this puts HBK in the picture for the strap as he deserves it at LEAST one more time before he ends his lustrious career. I also like Matt Hardy winning the ECW champion.A rant for unforgiven?
This PPV was a flop, basically.





I was hoping they were using the CM Punk's ';assault'; as a way to bring back Randy Orton, and although I'm not too pleased about them putting Y2J in his place, it did surprise me, which WWE doesn't do much anymore. Honestly, the RAW scramble was the most enjoyable for me.





I was glad that Triple H retained only for the fact that it meant Jeff Hardy didn't, I have nothing against the Hardy's, but I'm getting sick of them as I see way too much of them both lately, two Hardy's with two titles would have been too much for me.





Crime time VS DiBiase and Rhodes had a REALLY bad ending, I couldn't think of a more stupid way to end it, who wins by accidentally knocking over someone else's pin attempt? This was the only other match I wanted to see, and it wasn't worth it.





Y2J vs. HBK wasn't as good as I thought it could be either, for that matter.





I was hoping there would be some undertaker action, but even that was disappointing. Overall it wasn't BAD, just not as good as it could have been.





And I hated the way the commentators kept saying how ';unpredictable'; the scramble matches were, they were pretty predictable, if you ask me.A rant for unforgiven?
worst ppv so far! it was a big upset! for jerico to win the WHC! and for big show and vickie to be .GULP. together.......they are going to lose rateings big time
well now maybe with y2j winning the whc, wouldnt it be flippin sweet for hbk to contend for the title, and just make there rivalry that much better
You got some valid points and for the most part I agree with you.
I agree it is a great idea,the scramble.I am a big HHH fan so I was glad to see him retain.Big night for Matt I give him all the respect in the world.Punk,I'm not sure what happened there,the guy seemed to be a pretty good champ.The crowd has pletny of pop when he comes out.I can't stand Jericho,and I too hope HBK gets another crack at him for the strap.I really wonder though if Y2J and Orton will continue their long fued over the title on Orton's return.Well stay tuned to see
i agree with the bit about cm punk and jericho, but jericho is a GREAT world champion and he deserves a title reign more than anyone.


cryme tyme should be champions and im glad that the wwe is taking matt and jeff as serious world champions


big show turning heel on the undertaker was good because now wwe has a good top heel on smackdown and its a good excuse to turn edge face, maybe back to the old cool dude gimmick he had with christian and maybe edge and taker could team up against la familia and big show.
I agree ... I think the scrambles would of been awesome IF they had been planned a little better.


I mean even the wrestlers seemed confused towards the end, And I know in that WWE title scramble match, Everyone except HHH had to stay back from getting any pins so he could walk out champ but when HHH pinned MVP ... They obviously haden't even worked that out because at the time that the pin was made Jeff was champ yet he went for the pin on someone else when he was champ anyway.


What was the point ? All the wrestlers just seemed confused out there at the endings of the matches and didn't know what to do.





I do think that Jeff Hardy should of walked out champ but I think his time might come at No Mercy.








The big show/Taker thing - Could it of been more slow ?


I mean it seemed like it took forever for that little thing to end.


I like Taker don't get me wrong but that whole thing just seemed so boring.





The world championship match - Again it would of been good apart from the end - I mean Jericho gets the pin and wins and the rest of the guys just give up with 7 seconds left.


I know there wasn't meant to be any other winner but people watching should NEVER be able to sit there and think 'He could of done this or done that' It's meant to be looking good so people at home think 'That was actually a good win or he stole it and no one could do anything about it' But the thing is with this match, People at home coulden't say that because 7 seconds left - The clock stopped - Batista could of Batista bombed jericho before the time resumed and then when the clock began Batista pins Jericho. It seemed so simple and I think their timing was off a lot in those scramble matches.






ITS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • free makeup
  • laser cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment