Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Samsung Rant Help PLEASE!!?

okay so i have the samsung rant and i loved it at first back when i got it in december but now my tv is not working it keeps saying my memory limit isnt free but i tried deleting everything and it still doesnt work. then i put some music on my memory card and it wont load on there the music thing keeps saying error M508 and then my internet was working fine, now it wont turn on at all i go to the little icon then it takes like a minute then it goes black then it goes back to the home screen and it says refreshing sprint something i dont know. is there a way i can fix all of this? im only 15 and my dad is really cheap so he's not gonna buy me a new phone.Samsung Rant Help PLEASE!!?
something similar to this happened to my old phone (razr) but with myne i had no memory and the battery would only last around a day and it kept reseting so i called my service provider and they sent me a new phoneSamsung Rant Help PLEASE!!?
You should take it back to the Sprint store and have them take a look at it. I also have a rant, and I can't use the TV feature because I don't have enough memory... the solution is to buy a memory card but they cost like $40. Also, the store may have accidentally messed up your data plan because that sounds like what I went through with my phone the first few weeks I had it.





But, my mom has the same phone as I do and hers was acting strange like that, just randomly turning the screen black, and she had to have hers replaced because of a faulty wire that goes from the memory board thing to the screen. But they didn't charge her for it because it was the phone company's fault.
  • free makeup
  • laser cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment