Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Samsung rant, using ventones for ringtone, it won't work!?

I followed the steps, don't tell me the steps, because I did it. I converted it into the right form, I put it into my memory card, it's in the ';100SSMED'; thing, every time I assigned it as my ringtone (I go to ';my videos'; then select that), when I tested it to see if it worked by calling it, it went back to the ringtone that came with the phone.





it won't stay.


I don't know why.


I've tried everything.





please help :[Samsung rant, using ventones for ringtone, it won't work!?
try re-downloading it and not changing the file name after you put it in your computer.When it downloads its usually something like ';PgU1VzpZ'; and from what i've seen changing the name causes problems. put it in the ';100SSMED'; thing like normal and it should work. i tested changing the name vs not changing it and the one that worked was the one that didn't have the name change.Samsung rant, using ventones for ringtone, it won't work!?
ventones.com





works for me, i also have a rant,


i actually just made one , and it works fine.





i have made about 10 in the last month or so,





make sure its the right 3g2 format and make sure you can play the ringtone and at least listen to it in your pc with windows media player.

No comments:

Post a Comment