Thursday, July 29, 2010

Best Ozzfest 2007 ticket rant...?

I asked before if anyone got good seats for this years Ozzfest and only ONE person answered yes.





So now, I want to hear some sob stories, because we all know who got all the good seats, don't we?





Best rant gets picked best answer.Best Ozzfest 2007 ticket rant...?
Okay, so at exactly 5pm (like the site said) I logged onto Live Nation hopeing to get good tickets. THE SITE WAS BROKEN!!!!! How do you get tickets when the site doean't work right? So I asked my firend and he said it didn't work for him either, but it worked for his other friend, who was out of stat. So us New Yorkers were deprived of good tickets! It's all a conspiricy to give us bad seats. So now I'm all the way back on the back of the lawn and my 5'3'; self would not be able to see a single thing.


The entire hour refreshing the Live Nation Page and the 15 miute wait after that? all a waste, Horrible Seats that shouldn't even count as seats!!!!Best Ozzfest 2007 ticket rant...?
are you guys stooooopid, do you realize that ozzfest is free this year. So really you dont need tickets its all free for everyone.
Yes Ozzfest is free, but there would be a stampede if they didn't pass out tickets. You've got to have a ticket to go to it! Now to answer the original question: I got tickets for the lawn in Charlotte. Took me 3 hours of refreshing and waiting. But I got them!!! Woohoo!!!
Took me 3 hours to get lawn seats and was on at 5pm for the pnc show in Jersey. Thats with being kicked off twice. There has to be a better way. Pnc lawn seats reall t aren't bad it is general admission there and the 2nd stage is a general admission area too. So get there early to be near the front of the GA area. Still, I thought with all different start times it would have worked out better. Well it is free so can't really complain.
  • bridal makeup
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment