Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need to rant?

Hamill was ******* screwed over. he dominated the first two rounds and I think maybe even won the third. I completely lost respect for the two judges. one judge one ******* judge scored it right. what the **** happend. ******* bull ****


what the hell has happend to crocop. does any body else feel he completely lost his edge or do you think he still can make a come back. I'm ******* pissed at those judges hamill one that ******* fight!!!!!!!!!!!!1I need to rant?
agreeince..just joined this for that reason alone..I had to search the web to make sure I wasnt nuts





holy freakin cow





that decision SUCKEDI need to rant?
Hamill lost to a hometown boy with the hometown scoring... this type of stuff will ruin the ufc much like boxing.... sad... On another note.... the thing wih him not being able to hear the bell.... couldnt they put lights up around the ring hat turn on when the round is over.... that would solve the whole problem... that guy is all heart... love to watch him fight...


Cro cop dominate the first round when he was the agresser moving forward.. for some reason he backed up the last two rounds.... styles make fights.. much like in boxing... he just didnt press the fight the way he should have.. he'll be back
Hamil was indeed screwed, but Rampage won his fight. It was close but he won.





Hamil/Bisping wasn't even close. The thing that pissed me off the most about it was Bisping talking **** like he actually won after the fight.





At least Hamill was a gentleman and was gracious in defeat.
That Rampage Jackson fight was almost as bad a rip of as the Bisping fight. What the heck is going on with the UFC. They are starting to look like the WWE, with the giant chain around Jacksons neck!!!
Crocop has great talent but he never trained in a cage...... He definitely need to train more in a cage before scheduling a fight...... He looks almost uncomfortable in a cage.... And quit hating on Jackson he still got the BELT enough said
Yeah everyone is pissed I am **** those judges stupid no wonder it was free wtf I lost respect for the UFC wtf, man Hammil got raped by the judges I feel so bad for him he won the fightt who cares if the british fans would riot because they are bunch of f^^cking cry babies I am so ******* pissed
i could give two S*H*I*T*S less about crocop....hamill was robbed by the F*U*C*K*I*N*G british...too bad we beat their *** in the war and could still beat their *** till this day....F*U*C*K the british judges
I don't know what fight Greg T was watching, but Rampage definitely won his fight. Look around Greg, barely anyone is up in arms about that decision. It was a close fight though. Hamill getting robbed was about as bad a decision as I've ever seen! Cro Cop is ok, he might be a little gun shy after getting kicked in his head. He needs to refocus and get back into his game/find his edge. If he can't, then he definitely needs to retire.
Crocop is still Crocop, he was just out-weighed, and new talent is always on the rise.
  • eyeliner
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment