Thursday, July 29, 2010

Have a good rant...?

is anything really doing your head in at the moment?? now's your chance to have a good rant!! lol x xHave a good rant...?
yes, how complicated life is, with it's ups and downs. can't everyone just not get so emotional!Have a good rant...?
Yes my dog woof woof,


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr鈥?br>

Feel better shes hounding me for a walk only been back 10


minutes.
Oh, can't we just sweep 'em under the rug so they'll be quiet?
Electric hand dryers!!! They never work correctly, some are too cold, others too hot (nearly burned my fingers by heating up my rings the other day), I always end up getting some toilet paper to dry my hands correctly after using one -like everyone else,which leaves a mess in the bathroom. Bring back towels, they worked for years with no problems.





thanks for the rant!!
ugghhh....my sis had the last drop of milk with her cereal so i'm left with no brekkie this morning.


:(
Yes!!!





Got my landlord coming tonight to look over the flat to check everything is ok, BUT I burned the carpet with the iron so am stressed out trying to think how to hide it!





Plus im going out for my friends birthday on the weekend and still havent got an outfit!





AND my partner went out last night and didnt come home till late woke me up in the early hours banging around and then didnt set his alarm so we both got into work late so now have to work late tonight!





Grrrr





.....thanks - i feel better now xxxx
Yes I was at my local town center this morning and popped into Woolworths. Saw a dvd on display at a reasonable price and decided to buy it. Took the case to the counter and waited an age for the assistant to find the dvd only to be told there were none in stock. What annoys me is why the hell don't they take the display cases down if they don't have the product in stock and stop wasting my ******* time .
Point gaming causes a lot of bad feeling on this site. It is where people look for questions in sections that have no/few answers, they wait until a question is nearly closed and answer the question with anything, usually nonsense, so raise their Best Answer Score. People don't object if there is only one response if it is well researched or well answered, it is the nonsense answers that are causing bad feeling. Point gaming like this is not outside of Y/A rules, but considered bad form.





Personally, I don't really have an issue with this, but I do dislike the bad feeling caused, which is often directed at those individuals accused of consistently point scoring to get the majority of their Best Answers. When these questions go to voting, the only answer is chosen as BA, this is because there are no points for 'no best answer'.





In Permaculture we see the problem as the solution, so the solution is easy. Star the low scoring near-ending questions, give everyone in your network a chance to answer these questions and star them so everyone in their network gets the chance to answer and star too. The point scorers will then have to compete with other, better answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment