Thursday, July 29, 2010

Time for a rant?

Why do people who don't like certain questions see the need to waste a go by leaving a a crap comment such who cares etc.





I am just really getting into this and see a lot of stupid or silly questions (in my opinion only, who am i to say what question you want to see) but I don't answer many, for one thing it's a waste because I'm sure later there will a question that I really want to answer but have no answers left.





So please if you are just a saddo looking at questions to critisize don't bother.Time for a rant?
When you ask a question be prepared to get some negative responses,stupid,and informative answers.Just like in real life not all people are nice.Some are rude and some think they are being funny and some are full of spite and vulgar thoughts.Thats life.I hope this answered your question.:^)Time for a rant?
2 points.
I agree with you. If I think the questions are stupid, I just ignore them.
It's the ones asking if they are pregnant that really get to me.
Steve, I think that we all have a right to criticise the thing to do is, to look at things with a sense of humour,sensible questions are, after all, usually answered sensibly,just lighten up a little !
Rant Over, take a big breath, breathe in then out, put your head between your knees and try to kiss your ar*e.





Now think about what you have said, and get a life, this is for fun and enjoyment and with all forums there is idiots.
This is true, But there seems to be a lot of critical people on YA ,either there trying to raise there score or just plain ignorant!
I agree. I like to help people out and earn two points at the same time.
here, here - I never answer any question that does not interest me or that i know nothing about (unless they fun ones asking for participation)
fair point, i feel the same, but if i can answer the question then i will,xx
There there, Steve, don't take on so. Some questions are posed just in order to rile people enough to provoke a response. As for the answers, for some people this is the best way to build up their points. Laugh it off, after all it isn't health, it isn't love, it isn't finance. At the end of the day, does it really matter enough make your blood pressure soar.X
not much of a cynic are you? also some days you just get into that mood where you want to leave stupid answers, it doesn't hurt anyone and the further up the ladder you get the more answers you can leave.\





Sorry for having a mischievious side but I'm human, it happens.
I think they see it as an easy way to make 2 quick points, they deserve our pity because they obviously have nothing of any worth to contribute to the world.
I know what you mean, but some questions deserve it !!
Calm down. Sometimes people have a sense of humour thats all, it's not really meant....
i agree hey we should ne bud's lol but yea anyway i do agree w/u and i'm the same way as u





hazeleyes
  • eyeliner
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment