Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just a Small Rant?

I'm just sick of people taking credit for others' answers, or playing ';favorite'; with other users.





The idea here is to answer questions with intelligent answers, and think honestly about who truely answered the best.





Actualy, the idea is to give help to other people.





Like I said, this is just a rant.....sure, go ahead. I can't stop you. Free points.





But I can't gaurentee anyone will be picked as the best answer.Just a Small Rant?
1) Then choose no one and let the membership at large choose the answer.





2) although the original concept was to tap into the collective experiences of everyone here to help others, it has, sadly, dissolved into a naked point grab





3) Y!A doesn't seem to care, one way or the otherJust a Small Rant?
instead of reading this answer, assume that i haven't taken credit for another's answers, that this is very intelligent, is truly the best answer, and gives help to other people.
I am cofused about this. I never noticed this problem
  • eyeliner
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment