Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please Help. Samsung Rant.?

Give me some dislikes and likes about the phone. I think I'm getting it.Please Help. Samsung Rant.?
Sorry, but i'm gonna copy and paste this answer from another question I answered. They asked if the LG lotus or samsung rant was better. this took a while to type out.











II had the rant, and did lots of research so I know what i'm talking about


My mom has the lotus and I also did alot of research so I know what i'm talking about.





Rant: full keyboard yes, its nice. the design isnt that good though. 3 problems though


1. the keys are stiff. they were too stiff for me


2. it is pretty chunky. don't listen to people who tell you its smaller than the lotus.


3. It is GLITCHY! I've went through 2 rants in the past month after upgrading. I saw on other reviews how people would complain about it, but i got it anyway. Me and my sister got the same phone and we both had to take them back because they were glitchy. I now have the LG Rumor 2. It doesn't have as many features, but the look and feel of the keys, keyboard and entire phone is better (to me), and It hasn't glitched up yet.(had it for 3 weeks)





LG Lotus: awesome phone. the keyboard looks small but works very well there is nothing bad about the phone. it received better reviews than the rant and rumor 2





if you only need to call, email and text i would say get the rumor. If you need more features such as internet browsing or downloading music right from sprint (Rumor has a music player but you cant download directly from sprint.), you should get the lotus


Source(s):


extra note. I had to get an early upgrade from my last phone because it started to glitch. surprise. it was made by samsung also





double note: when people review phones, they use them for about a month or so, so it really doesn't determine how long it will last.





and remember, Sprint has a 30 day return policy, so if you don't like the phone or it crashed/acts weird, you can return it for an exchange of a different phone or your money back.Please Help. Samsung Rant.?
I had one and absolutely loved it. I had no dislikes about it. Some of my likes were.... great battery, easy texting, basically just an awesome phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment