Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just a Simple Rant?

Does it annoy anyone else when people - with perfectly good intentions - put question marks at the end of their thread titles that are not questions as if they will be banned from this questions community if they post a non-question? lol.Just a Simple Rant?
I don't think it's them doing it. I think a question mark is automatically added.Just a Simple Rant?
Why rant about something that really doesn't matter in the least. Whats the difference if there is a question mark at the end of a statement -as in your statement that starts your Question? The biggest majority of folks in here don't really seem to care about grammar, punctuation, or spelling anyway.
lol agreed
it's also annoying when they answer their own questions or get hater-ish on answers that don't follow their rant.
Did you just annoy yourself?
not really but it does bother me when the same b!tchy old lady keeps answering my questions and calling me a little girl (im 20) and the block i put on her old a$$ doesnt work. thanks for letting me rant in your question lol.
  • eyeliner
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment