Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alec Baldwin is lonely ...who ELSE should get his ';stupid little pig'; rant so he can feel useful again?

He seems to only feel HAPPY when asaulting and insulting someone. Let's help him like the good people we are.





Politicians...


Hollywood nutcases...Alec Baldwin is lonely ...who ELSE should get his ';stupid little pig'; rant so he can feel useful again?
Paris could use a visitor over the next 45 days.Alec Baldwin is lonely ...who ELSE should get his ';stupid little pig'; rant so he can feel useful again?
You.
Maybe you should call him up? You have connections, after all! I believe I remember you mentioning that Hillary called you and invited you to her birthday party.
SNL - Every time he hosts, it's hilarious.


But I'm sure you consider SNL biased, so you've never


seen one of his shows.


Too bad for you, laughter can be the best medicine.


(Judging by your questions, you could use some)
So, I guess you've never lost your temper???
Libs are only happy when they can insult someone, just look at me!
Rosie needs a Selfish Little Pig Rant like yesterday so I vote Bubblehead Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of the American public should.
John Doe and his multiple IDs
I bet he was an abusive husband and that's why she left him.
you

No comments:

Post a Comment