Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please rant here.?

That's all this site is used for anyway - so what i'd like ids your opinion on...EVERYTHING!Please rant here.?
my sister janisha jus got nocked up


my mom a ******


my bro T. J. never home an he up ta no good


i hate school awhole lot


my dog sucked his booty on my sheet so now I gotta change em before i go ta bedPlease rant here.?
rant + rant = rant , how's that ?
Everything is overrated.
LOL!





rant rant rant rant...





i cant think of anything worthwhile to rant about right now...but thanks anyway!
Yesterday the high school a block away from my daughter's Jr. High had a racial riot. There were 3 helicopters in the air, umpteen police cars, all at the high school. They didn't realize they were going to be needed at the Jr. High, so they weren't there.





Most of my friends and neighbors sent their kids to a Jr. High other than the one my daughter attends because it is located in a predominately Hispanic neighborhood and the school has a lot of Hispanic students there. I figured, hey in LA county white folk number 48%, we are a minority, she can attend a school where she is a minority, it has a wonderful music program and has won many academic awards.





Yesterday, because of the riots, they had to let the students out in one area, the area I was in. Teachers tried to keep the kids from walking towards the high school but they wouldn't listen. Mayhem ensued, we were stuck in a huge traffic jam in a sea of angry brown faces, and I was scared out of my mind. All that mattered was that we were white, so we were the enemy. It didn't matter how much I'd volunteered or helped ALL the kids at that school. It was terrible.





I know Spanish, I hear it a lot, I knew what they were yelling at us. They tore up their own neighborhood, they pulled up flowers, threw stink bombs, pushed white kids into the street.





I've taught my daughter to never judge anyone by the color of their skin, that we are all equal. I've never wanted here to dislike people based on their race and there we were under seige from her own classmates simply because we were white.
Wow!... Everything? Well, I think that would take way too much time, so I'll just go for a simple ';Hi Mom!'; -type answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment