Friday, August 20, 2010

Has any1 else felt embarrassed about having a bad tempered rant on this site?

in fact i feel quite ashamed of myself.yet i dont think im gonna hit the top 10 bad person chart (see past question for shame filled rant ) i think i threw my dummy out and i apologise to any1 i may have unintentionally insulted...(must of done a good job cos julia came out on my side)...and that cant be a good thing !!Has any1 else felt embarrassed about having a bad tempered rant on this site?
Nope. I'm happy to say that I am proud of every rant that I've put on this site, and I will stick to my words. Although, I don't know if you could really classify anything I've posted here a full blown rant.


Anyway, if you didn't get reported, you shouldn't worry about it. I don't think anyone is going to get offended by text.Has any1 else felt embarrassed about having a bad tempered rant on this site?
I try to save my ranting for situations that really warrant it ... besides I think everyone understands about PMS! lol
i haven't yet, but within time no doubt i will. i get a little angry reading some answers as everyone assumes they are right.
I haven't yet had a full blown rant but I have been known to get on my high horse once in a while...fell off it a couple of times too!!! lolol
Thank you for your question. I have ranted and raved so many times, albeit, not on line. I usually rant and rave in front of the monitor, get up from the chair and march around, and ';swear like a sailor';. I put my middle finger up in the air to no one there and curse.


Then I heave and breathe very difficulty to the point that I may doing harm to myself.


Sometimes I feel as though it wouldn't matter if I died in my fit of rage..I'd be getting over it..one way or another.


Other times, it's like 'calm yourself down' slowly, and calmly and get there.


There are no other people around to see this other than my pets and then I look at them and wonder what they are thinking about me.


They seem normal and I guess they are used to my manic behavior, They come around and cuddle with me.


So I guess I'm the one who thinks I have a manic behavour because your pets (animals) will always tell you so.
If I've done any bad-tempered rants, I didn't feel ashamed of them so either I'm oblivious to it or maybe I've been self-censoring so that the trolls don't turn me in.





I mean, it's like with some questions you can't even give an honest answer because someone, somewhere, will report you for it and you lose your points.

No comments:

Post a Comment