Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant:: Why Are People Jumping to So Many Conclusions About The Third Movie In The Batman Series?

Okay so, here's a note to start out. This is part rant, part question okay?





So what I want to find out is why people are jumping to so many conclusions about the third movie in the batman series. Secondly, I want to know why people think that the joker is going to be in anymore of the movies. I'm sorry to crush a lot of people's dreams but, it's never going to happen because no sane actor will touch that role. Too much comparison and criticism would come with it. And then people say that Harley Quinn will be in the next movie. As I said above, the joker will (most likely) not be in anymore of them, so....why would Harley be showing up? The following text is coming from a die-hard Harley Quinn fan. If Harley Quinn is in the next Batman movie, I will NOT see it.(I might if the movie looks AMAZING!) My reason is that they will RUIN her! Have you seen what they did to her in Arkham Asylum? They make her look like a slutty whore who runs around in skimpy out fits! People who watched Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League, or who has read the comics would know that Harley isn't really like that.(much)





So now what I want is your opinions because I would really enjoy listening to what others have to say! :)Rant:: Why Are People Jumping to So Many Conclusions About The Third Movie In The Batman Series?
I have never seen the animated series or read any of the comics. But I am a huge fan of all 6 Batman films so far. I always thought that Harley Quinn would be a great addition to the films. But I agree with you that her character should stay true to the comics. I also agree with you about The Joker. I hope no one else ever plays that role. Even if Heath Ledger were still alive I believe the films should move on to new characters.Rant:: Why Are People Jumping to So Many Conclusions About The Third Movie In The Batman Series?
I prefer the darker Burton/Nolan version of Batman/Dark Knight over the Batman/Robin combo
There is a slight way to do Harley Quinn





Joker was her patient at Arkhaim. At the end of DK he is sent there.





Maybe a not so much seen Joker.











other then that, since Nolan only signed for 3 movies, and this is supposed to be his last (if he decides to do one), lets do the ultimate ending.








BANE ';Knightfall';





Yes i refer to that pittifull excuse of a villian in Batman and Robin.





but that was told terrible wrong.








Knightfall:





Bane, a South American prisoner has spent many years in prison and has built his body into ultimate shape. Scientists want to build the ultimate soldier and experiement on him. They put armor over vital organs and use the serum to enhance strength and such.





I think something goes wrong and he gets loose. Now how and why he targets Batman i dont remember.





But he breaks into Arkaim and frees tons of Batman's worst villians. His plan, to weaken Batman by making him have to round up all the others. Then step in and destroy batman.





In their battle Batman is nearly paralyzed, forcing Batman to give up the mask to a aprentice.





I assume Bane is soon beaten. But this new batman is more ruthless, and doesnt live by the same standards Bruce Wayne had.





When the name Batman and the way of life Bruce Wayne lived by are threatened he must recover from injuries and take back the title.
  • free makeup
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment