Sunday, August 22, 2010

The God Delusion: Is it just another Uni-bomber rant? Reviewers think so.?

As a Native spiritualist, believer in the complex web of life, our birth from it, and the inter-connection of the universe and the totality of all, is basically demonsrtated by Dawkins. Chaos is the order and so forth, and easy to observe in nature and the cosmos. Nature as provided by Dawkins, is utilized to discredit God. I totally agree with much of it (Nature is part of God), as what I have observed in Nature. I also agree as to delusional religious murderers and polluters (sp) . I am personally with Einstien on this one. : ) Dawkins writing sort of reminds me of the unibomber manifesto. It however, demonstrates my beliefs as a Native person in America completely.... Less, the idea God is to complex therefore he does not exist. (lol)The God Delusion: Is it just another Uni-bomber rant? Reviewers think so.?
I find Dawkins a bit too enthusiastic for my tastes and I fear he is becoming what he professes to hate - a fundamentalist.





However, the book is well written (despite some grandiose showboating) and does carry a useful message. If it helps people consider and challenge their faith then that must e a good thing for everyone - after all, according to the Bible Christians must accept Jesus through their choice. Surely it is better to think about your choice rather than blindly accept it?The God Delusion: Is it just another Uni-bomber rant? Reviewers think so.?
Dawkins is like the precocious child who if he cannot get his own way takes the ball and goes home, his logic is seriously flawed and his talks could put you into REM sleep.


He is the typical spiritually fractured person who is driven to poison as many others as he can so that he feels he has actually made a difference.


There are many like him today who make a good comfortable living from foisting his vitriol on gullible people, and laughing all the way to the bank.


As Bob Dylan once sang,`When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn!
Actually I've seen a lot of glowing reviews. What've you been reading?





I'm not sure you read the same book I did. And no, Einstein didn't say nature is a PART of God. As with Spinoza, they asserted nature is just another word FOR ';god';, that the concepts are synonymous.
Excuse me? 'Industrial Society and It's Future' is an excellent text. Everyone should read it.
He's blunt and to the point. I have seen awesome reviews.
I haven't seen any bad reviews either. Dawkins is a brilliant man. His other books are excellent as well. He gets you excited about science.

No comments:

Post a Comment