Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I test or wait? Rant ahead...?

I messed up my pill really badly about two weeks ago because I was really sick. I had to then run two packs together, so didn't get my ';period';. I'm sure I ovulated two weeks ago today as I felt the sharp ovulation pains, which I never get when I'm on the pill. This week my boobs have become really sore and blue veins are showing around the nipple, which I've never seen before - even when I used to get sore boobs with PMS, which I have again never had since being on the pill (3 years on it now). My discharge is also weird. White, odourless and lots of it. I think I may be pregnant as I had unprotected sex the day before feeling the ovulation pains - I know we should have used a condom, but me and my partner are so used to doing without, and we have to hunt for the right ones as I'm allergic to latex... so we didn't. Anyway, I have to wait another week for AF. Driving me mad. Should I test or wait?Should I test or wait? Rant ahead...?
I say test or visit a doctor. If you are pregnant it's best to find out asap so that you can start planning your future, following a good diet etc.





Good on you for wanting to keep the kid if you are pregnant!Should I test or wait? Rant ahead...?
If you ovulated 2 weeks ago then your period is due now, not in a weeks time. The time between ovulation and a period arriving is almost always 2 weeks, regardless of the length of your cycle. It's the first half of the cycle that varies.





If you did ovulate 2 weeks ago then a test would be accurate now.


You need to take a test because if you are pregnant you need to stop taking your pills.
It def sounds like a possability, sore boobs and lots of discharge are common signs, i'd test now and later just to be sure, take one that is especially for early testing tho. good luck x
Test. What hve you got to lose apart from a few quid????

No comments:

Post a Comment