Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant! My team isn't going to state. Has something like this happened to you?

My hockey team isn't going to state. D: We lost today. 3-2 in overtime. It sucked. I was so mad! The other team were cheap shots. They pushed our girls down, punched, and checked (checking isn't allowed in girls hockey!). The referees were awful! They didn't call anything penalties on the other team, but called everything on us, even when it was a horrible call and wasn't deserved. During the last period, a girl charged at me and practically knocked me out! I fell over and was 'seeing stars.' My head hurt really bad, and I was going to puke. I had to sit out for a few shifts. I hated that team. I'll miss my team. D: Love ya girlies!





Sorry for my rant. I just felt like getting it off of my chest.





To make it a question...has something like this ever happened to you?Rant! My team isn't going to state. Has something like this happened to you?
That happens to my team almost every other game. No matter where we play, the refs just hate us.





P.S. go see a doctor about your head, it sounds like you have a concussion.Rant! My team isn't going to state. Has something like this happened to you?
Aw, I'm sorry. :'( I feel your pain.
just go hard next year and you girls will skate right through the team that cheated you girls
Once, my team got cheated out of a goal that would have sent a state championship game to overtime.





If you ever play a dirty team, you have to be the intiator of the dirty play. They usually call the retaliation.





You should go to a doctor. You more than likely had a concusion.
It's hard to find good referee's when you play at a youth hockey level and either they don't call anything or they call way to much. Usually when I play the reffs are just horrible and at the end of they they get paid for reffing a game horribly and ruining the chances of the team's they reffed for.
  • free makeup
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment