Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RANT/Question: Why do girls refuse to ask guys out?

I am so sick and tired of girls in this section wondering if some boy likes them. They list off some dreamy guy, the current situation, and wonder if some person the collective ';we'; has never heard likes them, and expect a productive answer.





Here is a tip girls: A girl that knows what she wants is HOT. Next time you like and a guy and you even suspect he may like you back ASK HIM. its 2009, you can vote and drive, why not ask for dates?





I guess the question here is why do girls categorically refuse to grow a set of balls?RANT/Question: Why do girls refuse to ask guys out?
Traditionally, guys ask girls out. Even though it is 2009 and some people, like yourself, are so liberated that you consider it acceptable for girls to ask guys out, some people aren't. It isn't just girls, either. A lot of guys like to be the ones to ask a girl out. It's a matter of preference. Some people are more traditional in this sense, others are more modern. Just like in every other aspect of life.RANT/Question: Why do girls refuse to ask guys out?
I see what your saying here I have asked guys out in a nonchalant way


Once for coffee with a crush I had three years in University hahaha............





Than another on a man that I admired but he seemed to busy with his career and time in his life..but to me that was an excuse as I got to see his character in his writings....





I am proud of myself that I went for it I have great confidence in myself..It is nice when you have liked someone for a long time to find out they feel the same way too and want to spend time with you too how lovely!!!
a) the girls wondering are probably 14.


b) nearly every relationship I've ever been in, I asked the guy out first.


c) I suspect that most teenage girls suffer from low self-esteem and insecurity,just like most teenage boys.
i think we are alot more sensitive to rejection than guys are.
i know,right?

No comments:

Post a Comment