Sunday, August 22, 2010

For NON believers...Ghosts/Hauntings ~I have to rant!?

If you don't believe in ghosts...then why ask the question?!? I'm SICK of these messages asking me TO PROVE myself as a clairvoyant/medium!!


WHY DOES THAT CONCERN YOU!? I don't get paid to do readings..or help others..I DO IT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO!!! NOT profit from my gift but to help others who have SERIOUS QUESTIONS!!!





IF YOU'RE A NON BELIEVER THAT'S GREAT!! BUT STOP telling people that they are nuts or crazy or devil worshipers etc!!


Evil lies in the hearts of all men and women! We can't change the beliefs of some NOR do those of us who can see/hear and sense those who have passed WANT to change your beliefs!!


Don't respond with negatives..cause IF SO many people weren't experiencing things...they wouldn't come here and ask the questions!!!








YOU DO YOUR THING...I'll DO MINE!!! my motto and I stick by it!!For NON believers...Ghosts/Hauntings ~I have to rant!?
I agree with you. Ive been able to do some of the things you do for years, but i have hidden it mostly from family because of the ridicule. im glad you arent afraid to speak out.like lost said, its good to know we arent alone. keep up the good work!there will always be those who dont believe so they criticize, and the ones that have been helped by your gift, will always believe and be grateful, so i guess its one of those debates that will go on forever. but im glad you are willing to help regardless.For NON believers...Ghosts/Hauntings ~I have to rant!?
You Go Girl! I get sick of all those negative answers also. I can only think of one word to fit them. SHALLOW!!
You go girl!!!Sorry people give you such a hard time. I'm not sure if I'm believer or not. But what I do know is It's none of my business what others do. Try not to let them get to you. Rise above.
Its important that misinformation spread by believers be curbed and the damage undone.


We are only trying to educate people, to help them away from what can be life-dominating superstitions - its for the good of all.


If you really are a medium why do you have a problem providing proof? If I make an extraordinary claim, I think its important that I provide evidence.
It sounds like you're well-meaning person.I'm sorry that you get insulted.I'm not sorry people question your powers.you should have to prove your claims.If you kept them to yourself no one would care.You don't,you're out spreading superstition.Many of us feel that's harmful.This is the 21st Century and their still burning witches in Africa.Are you to blame for that?Of course not,but superstition is.So,unless you can demonstrate your powers and prove them to the world.People will continue to doubt your powers and motives.
People who dont see the same things as you do, tend to believe it's not true. That's how they rationalize it. If it were true, they would be able to see it too! Right?


No, not exactly.


Let it go. Everyone will have different opinions on this one. But more people than you know, are on your side of it all.
I think you are right. It's great you help people. You have helped me just by letting me know I am not alone. I thank you for that and say keep up the great work!
I believe every since I lieved in this house about 1982. I became sick and then would get well but always got sick right again. Over and ovber until I moved.


Full 7 up can would slide by itself across a 4 foot coffe table.


My alarm clock would float up to the ceiling every time I turned off the light, and would instantly be down again when I turned the light on.


My girlfriend woke up one night and raiswed up not using any muscle or body leverage, but just floded into a sitting position hinged from the waist from lying flat. Said Hello with a strange look and then laid back down still asleep.


I moved and began having panic attacks and have had them off and on every since.


I feel there was some one, thing in that house that has affected me and now I am stuck with anxiety problems out of the blue from time to time.
The truth is some/many mediums/clairvoyants are heartless, lying, money hungry scoundrels. If you can't at least acknowledge this then you have NO credibility whatsoever. If you can at least acknowledge this aspect of your profession, then you surely must understand why so many people are concerned by what you profess to do. Mediums/clairvoyants possess so much power over some of their clients lives. When a client wants to believe they can so easily be deceived and/or lead along. People who profess to have the power you do need to have a deep understanding of how much of what they do can be interpreted as the 'truth' and how much it can influence a person in their life. You don't get paid but you still yield power.





Helping people by telling them what they want to hear and making them happy doesn't mean you possess the power. If people want proof then surely that's not an unreasonable request? If you trust in what you do then why do you get mad when the public cast some doubt? You might distinguish yourself from a fake, how can we without proof? It's human nature to wonder. There is a placebo and then there is the real thing, which one is at work?





I am personally open to psychic experiences but not from mediums/clairvoyants. I have been to a few for a bit of fun and got nothing from them that was the slightest bit remarkable. I am open to personal accounts, I just don't believe someone can be psychic 24/7. Do you ever just say I don't know?





Well I give you credit for saying that sometimes you don't know, but you understand that most don't? You seem to take the criticism very personally, but it's not all about just you.





If you can't have a reasonable discussion on the topic without it being all about just what you want to hear and deleting the rest, then delete me and everyone else. Or did you just come here for affirmation?
You have to at least allow the sheep to baa a bit. They are a flock herded by Pastors trained to manipulate sheep into hysterical answers. They have belief in only one God, one book, and one path. They are squeezed into such a narrow area of thought they cry out for themselves as they castigate us. For them to accept talent and craft is to name themselves cripples.
I love science but everyone uses science to explain everything. So some things can't be explained. And the few who can have a insight to explain the un-explainable get bashed by people who don't have a clue.I think you should keep helping people. You have a big enough challenge you don't need people's negatives to bring you down. Stay strong.
that is fine, you are only fooling yourself. Just like i can fly.


All witchcraft and satanism is the same, so u don't have to convince me it's not, i'm not judging your soul, you'll have o to convince the man upstairs.


All we ask is for proof.


Take the randi.org test.


you got nothing to lose and a million to gain.


or tell me what colour my shoes are(2 colors) and the brand.


Me as a xtian knows the spirit realm exists and that there is magick(it was taught by the snake in the garden of eden for divination, and by fallen angels in genesis to cain and family).


But we're talking about psychic abilities, like ESP, mediums, etc who claim they are but can't prove it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment