Sunday, August 22, 2010

My hormonal rant... (bad day)?

For the person who just reported my last question: ';FOR THE LOVE OF GOD';





Let me make your immature self a little bit happier: ';Can people PLEASE stop asking how we feel about abortion?';





There it's a question now. Sheesh I can't believe someone honestly reported that.


My hormonal rant... (bad day)?
AMEN! keep saying it. I support you honey. It's so hurtful....My hormonal rant... (bad day)?
I'm sorry your having a bad day. You can say how you feel as many times as you want, but it really isn't going to have an effect, people will always say and do what they want. If the abortion questions upset you this much, maybe you could not look at them if you see the word abortion or sometimes when I am tired of this section, go and answer questions in another section. It isn't good to be this stressed and angry. Take care.
Well, here was my answer to your question that was reported!





Amen, sister! Don't ask and then try to water it down with something like, ';...and I'm not trying to create arguments/debate/etc...it's just an innocent question...'; Whatever. It's not rocket science. All it takes is a shred of common sense, which really makes me realize what a disappointment much of the human race can be. I'm totally with ya.
I didn't see your last question, but I also hate the questions where you are asked for your opinions, then people thumbs down the crap out of you.


What the hell!





I have no idea what makes stirring up the forum so fun for some people. Really!
Yeah, I was just answering your question, I clicked submit and it said ';this question has been deleted';...bummer!


Basically my answer agreed with you. Have a good night.
Yup. Tired of getting thumbs down because I am pro-choice. People ask for your opinion, and then they thumb-down you :(



someone asks the abortion question every day. sometimes twice!
LOL... I know! I actually replied with a really good and long comment on that too! GEEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment