Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant in G Minor!?

Why as humans do we accept the evil and corruption thrown in our faces every day? Innocent people die while we ask stupid questions on Yahoo Answers (i include myself in this). We as a generation of people should be changing the world and freeing it from the vile disorder of Governments.





How long are we going to take the crap thats spoonfed to us. Bill Hicks was right, we kill the good guys who tell us that demons run amok, dictating our very lives.





Screw Yahoo, screw the internet, screw television, screw media in general but most of all screw the human race!





Im going to go live somewhere where no greed can enter my life, its called Paradise.Rant in G Minor!?
I completely understand your outrage and there are days when I feel the same way. I keep trying to believe that we can make this world a better place and alot of bad people keep proving me wrong. It seems that only evil wins now and good just gets trampled on and forgotten. When you figure out where paradise is will you let me know. I'm pretty feed up with this world too.Rant in G Minor!?
';Steal a little and they throw you in jail...


Steal a lot and they make you a King';








:-o
Bye, close the door after you.
see you!
bill was a great comedian and taken too soon
When are you going hope its SOON XX
Don't kill yourself. Just be a good person. If enough of us try, the world will be a better place. There is vile disorder on every level, not just in governments. Start where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment