Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Going On A Rant?

Why does Y!A have to automatically add a question mark?! What if I'm not asking a question?! This really burns deep down in my wiener...





WHO LIKES CATFISH??I'm Going On A Rant?
I think I love you...and catfish.I'm Going On A Rant?
We'll elope!

Report Abuse



Technically, this is a question answer community. They consider it pointless if you're not asking a question.
See a doc about that weiner burn... They have anti-biotics just for that.





I prefer smallmouth bass from cold water (-: It even tastes better when cooked by an angel.
The reason why is that when you click on the ';ask a question'; link, you're supposed to be asking a question. So what if they add a question mark? We know what you meant.
If it is not a question, it automatically violates the TOS.





And catfish are bottom feeders.
Have a good trip see ya latter!!!


That really annoys me too!!


Catfish is OK but bird-dog is always getting to it before me!!!
Because our posting are to be questions only. Their game, therefore their rules.


As for Catfish I personally don't like that particular kind of fish.


(Then again I maybe had it and would never even know I'm eating it!)
I hope you feel much better.


Letting off steam is good for you.


Rose P.
Lmao!!!!!!!!!! I love catfish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment