Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant about life?

I hate life!


Im so friggin unhappy about everything and there is nothing i can do to change my situation. I've lost everyone i ever gave a damn about and now im all alone in this big cold world. Im trying to cope with school but its so hard when the people who use to be ur friends flaunt there happiness infront of you and purposely try to make you misrable then come to you when they need school help - USERS - i feel so f***ed up and i dont know what to do. I want to stop now. On top of all the school issues i have 4 exams and 2 assignments all next week. Do you rekon i could get someone to do my maths assignment for me? Due to life malfunction. Abondonment sucks ***. I wish i knew how to handle everything. So here's my question, what the hell is so wrong with me that i dont deserve general kindness that the world gives to complete strangers?Rant about life?
You remind me of a Dennis Leary Rant. You should go and listen to his comedy routines about unhappy people.





One thing I learned from him.





Happieness comes in small doses, a cigarette, sex, a good cookie. Enjoy those small times, because the rest is bland for everyone.





You smoke the cigarette...





You Finish in the bed...





You eat the cookie...





And you go to f*cking work in the morning... just like everyone else in the world.Rant about life?
theres too much pent up anger going on with your life,maybe you need to take a break,loosen up a bit.and stop comparing yourself to others,for there will always be greater and lesser person than you are,learn to appreciate yourself more,and start counting your blessings,whenever i felt bad about myself i make it a point to remember my positive points and i never dwell on my mistakes or flaws.cheer up theres nothing wrong with you, all you need is give yourself a break..
Happiness comes from within. I know it is hard to be in your place but you can't just sits around and keep on wondering of what is wrong with you that you don't deserve the general kindness.Corrections are you do deserve the kindness and no there is nothings wrong with you.Maybe you need to change the way you think and your preceptions to the world.Like the way you judge your friends.I believes one's thought on a circumstances is much more stronger than the things itself.In this life people are usually caught up in their own issues and that's why it is hard to recieve kindness from them sometimes.Therefore you need to start giving the kindness to yourself by loving your self more and realize that you have only one life to live. Use your chance fully and believes me Thoughts Are Things so lives you day with positive thinking .

No comments:

Post a Comment