Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant, exclaim, or rumor?

I'm going to get a new phone soon, and at first I thought I wanted the LG Rumor2, but then I after doing a lot of research I decided that the Samsung Rant was probably better. I still wanted see them in the store so I could play around with them a little bit, and see which keyboard was better, etc.





I actually like the design of the Rant better, but I was suprised that the screen resolution on the Rumor 2 seemed a lot crisper than the Rant. Was it just that the phone at the sprint store was a little old so had a not as good resolution?? or is that actually the way it is.





I currently have a MotoRazr V3m, and one of the things I actually like about it is that is has a very nice, crisp resolution screen. So I want another phone with a screen like that. Before I was definitly leaning towards the rant, because it had a lot better features, but the less-than-great resolution screen kind of turned me away.





Now I am considering the Samsung Exclaim, but unfortunately they didnt have that for me to try out at the sprint store. Is the screen clearer than the rant (and the rumor2)?


I'm pretty sure I don't want a rumor, but out of the other two what do you think I should get?Rant, exclaim, or rumor?
i like the samsung exclaim.

No comments:

Post a Comment