Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant::Do I not have the right to be angry about this? What should I do?

My old best friend has replaced me with a fictional character named Bella from the vampire book series, Twilight. Then she started dressing like me (i wear red and black) because she wanted to dress like a vampire. She even claims she has vampire fangs becuase of these two braces that hang from the roof of her mouth.





She had called me once to ask me where I got a red sweater. omfg, she I told her how my mom forced me to go shopping and found this black pleated skirt I wanted to get. Today, she was wearing that very same skirt.. with a red shirt, of course.





We had a 1 sentence (hers) arguement and I feel that she thinks everyone's better off without me. What got her angry was thanks to Princess *****, who has a grudge on me and will not shut up for hours until you give up.





Do I not have the right to be angry? What should I do about this? I'm still friends with only one person out of the original friends, and we have an away field trip coming up %26amp; we share room.





X ShanaikaiRant::Do I not have the right to be angry about this? What should I do?
It is understandable that you are upset. It is like this person has taken over your identity. But - to be fair - why would you tell her where you ever got anything, since she mimics everything you do and copies what you buy? Don't tell her. Or - better yet - hehheh...lie about it. Wouldn't it be nice to see her run her rear end ragged looking to steal your style?





Don't get too involved with thinking you know what she thinks, though. That is a dead-end street. And it makes it worse, because the more you start focusing on that idea, the bigger it becomes until it just takes over your thoughts.





I would just hold my head up and resolve to be nice to these people, almost like a game, not to let all this petty girly stupidity bother you. Easier said than done, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment