Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant (Sorry this kinda reflects my sarcastic sense of humor too).?

I fail because I hate my jobs, my life. I fail because I have come to realize the truth; that I am not a unique or perfect snowflake. I am exactly like EVERY other person on this planet, without a single unique noteworthy thing about me. I am just a random, useless windbag that spends my days consuming perfectly good oxygen. I am one of the approximately 90 billion human drones that stuffs himself into a tiny little cardboard prison called a cubicle for 8 hours everyday without sunlight to save money for things I don't need/won't have and a retirement that I will never get to enjoy. I also fail because I too realize that this drone life that I live is, in fact, better than what many on this planet live in, and yet I find I am unable to come to work everyday with a smile and pretend like everyday is some kind of retarded amazing gift, like those idiot motivational posters suggest I should.Rant (Sorry this kinda reflects my sarcastic sense of humor too).?
yes yes and yes.


I feel the exact same way. I know that I'm much better off than others but I still can't appreciate my life and I feel depressed all the time which frustrates me further.


I also recently had the same epiphany; I'm useless and generic. But there's nothing you or I can do about it. So you go back to your cardboard prison tomorrow and I'll sit, imprisoned in my tiny room and pretend I'm happy. Deal?


At least you figured this out after living the fun part of your life. I'm 15 and I'm hopeless. I scare my own family.Rant (Sorry this kinda reflects my sarcastic sense of humor too).?
is this a question probably not lol u make some good points though,i like the idea of reflection i'm all about that.But i'm also about living and trying not to over analyse as i do way too much of that already,ironic i know,great now u got me ranting ;)
90 billion bored human drones is a sizable force for any cubicles to manage by themselves.





that's why the internet got invented! :)





www.thinkaloo.com
let insurance company pay your medical/health bills


http://insurance12.cn


http://insurance12.cn


http://insurance12.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment