Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anyone mind if I rant for a bit???

I would like to make the following points, which will probably get most of you p**sed off at me but I really don't care.





The following five points are not even debatable, because I am right:





1. Britain is becoming a cesspool. No, I'm not just talking about Third World immigrants who abuse our system and commit crimes, we have plenty of out own home-grown scum in the form of chavs





2. No matter what ANYone says, Vicky Beckham is NOT sexy.





3. Britain was far better off when we believed in our beloved Empire and our closest friends were Canada, Australia %26amp; New Zealand. We had no use for the Yanks, and crazy terrorists weren't trying to blow us up en masse





4. There is nothing wrong with flying a Union Jack and being proud to be BRITISH!!





5. People are becoming increasingly stupidAnyone mind if I rant for a bit???
Thats it, get it off your chest..





alot I agree with.. Time for revolting..Anyone mind if I rant for a bit???
John know exactly where you're coming from - occasionally in the past, I too have felt the urge to rant - a lot. I hope that you feel that it was worth it, because undoubtedly there will be a backlash, which may make you feel slightly more uptight than before you started.





In response to the 5 points:





1) Immigartion is a dual edged sword. Without it our economic prosperity would suffer greatly. I don't mind Johnny Foreigner arriving here (short or long term) provided he/she is willing to integrate. Refusal to integrate is problematic and raises the obvious ';If you don't f'ing like it here then why don't you f'off!'; (That is the prevailing view in the States)





2) Agreed. But were any of 'em worth a saag? 100% Talentless.





3) We were the biggest bully in the playground back then - so of course it seems that it must have been better. But together with loss of Empire we've suffered loss of community and that for me is the bigger loss. Sure the Yanks make you want to puke the way they throw their weight around; and this virulent form of radical Islamism is very worrying - but just wait until we get nuclear terrorism - then we are going to really sh!t ourselves.





4) Agreed - unless you've emigrated then I'd say OK provided that it's done in respect of the local flag - eg flying it subordinate to the host country's flag.





5) Seems like doesn't it! However, evolution is in fact heading us the opposite direction. Average intelligence is rising. Perhaps you're unlucky enough to live in an area with a higher proportion of thickos. Sadly rising population means there are more of these about too.





I just wish we had better/stronger European allies. France and Germany have very strong political ties. We should be fostering such a relationship and then we could give the Yanks the Churchill Salute!! (Which they fully deserve).





Regards M
Nope, can't argue with any of those points.
As the Irishman said, 'Follow me, I'm right behind you'!
LOL! Yes I do agree with most of that, but flying the Union Jack is not something I would run about doing as I don't like drawing attention to myself, but my 10year old would happily do it because the likes flags.
two points!!
gotta say, i agree (well, i'm not a brit, but i agree with the same in the u.s. -- including #3, if you get my drift)





vive la revolucion! (and don't anyone come harping on me if i spelled anything wrong, cuz i don't care!!)
Agreed
Good points, very good points!


I agree with all you say, but due to world changing.........there is feck all we, the the normal persons, can do about it!


It is called the ';human rights act!';





1.Britain is a cesspool, the terrorist and lazy chavs we allow to live off tax payers money prove this!











2. We must live with the thought that Vicky Beckham thinks she is sexy! The press seem to agree! I don't!





3. We should have held on to the empire, then we may not be dependent of the war lords of the USA!





4. I fly the flag of Wales, but I do support GB as we are an united nation!





5. Only the stupid ones..........they are in the minority!
Honey, I hate to tell you, it's happening everywhere.
LOl... rant much?





:)





I am not British... but oddly enough, I DO agree with some of the points that you mentioned.....





Like #2 and #4
feel better now? lol.
Here Here - I second that!!!!!
Right on all counts!
Feeling pretty much the same a bout the US of A


.


1. Same here


2. Minor disagreement about VB.


Don't see what the fuss is about , but would not kick her out of bed.


3.Can't disagree...George is not much of a friend


4.Agree. ...been around longer than ours . I like it by the way.


5.Agree


There you go....


Just pissed off a few kneejerk'; Yanks'; for you.


Best regards
Firstly to Bugaboo- Don't call JohnBull revolting, thats not nice!!! ;)





I agree with you man. Nothing wrong with a bit of a rant- you let it out!! I have the same feelings, although not so strongly about the Vicky Posh thing?
Do you feel better now?
i agree with all but for number 3, i wasnt really born or into the world's politics with all the alliances when they were formed..





and for number 4, i live in scotland, so its all scottish flags here





vicky beckham aint hot, nice set though but they fake
Victoria, is what we would say in Scotland


very dour, almost frightened to smile in case her face cracks.
Well said. I agree with nearly everything you have written.
Good rant ... I am right behind you!!
6. bed time honey,school in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment