Friday, August 20, 2010

IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, RANT HERE!!!!!?

maybe i would have thought of reading it if people would just shut up about it....nah...IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, RANT HERE!!!!!?
Ugh, dont waste your money on a sh*tty series. That book is Trash!


Read something else twilight is just a disgrace to vampires!


don't need more screaming fans just when it cooled down.IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, RANT HERE!!!!!?
HELL YA ***** MY GF IS SAYIN THAT VAMPIRES ARE REAL answer mine plz http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;… SPREAD IT AROUND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND ANSWER ASAP. DONT FORGET THE STAR
Same here, but there are billions of fans who are gonna thumbs down us. We have a right to an opinion, and my opinion is that its just another vampire movie. Yay, how origenal.
Yeah....I'm sick of hearing the word Twilight and Edwan Cullen,or whatever his name is.Next time I hear these three words,I'm gonna puke in my mouth.
I can't really say that I hate it because I have tried 3 times to watch it and it bored me to sleep all 3 times.
Twilight kicks a s s! Sorry, had to! Haters go on the threads about fans so I had to =D





Peace!!
I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!





BRING THE THUMBS DOWN HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL





edit - so i get thumbs up???? lol how odd is that LoL
If I see another Twilight thread.............
F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F*CK TWILIGHT SUCKS JONAS HOES @SS!








k, im done.
**** u your just too lazy too read u ******
its annoying
  • bridal makeup
  • colorsilk revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment