Friday, August 20, 2010

Rant time?????????????

Hey! Everyone can rant/vent now! Let it all out!





Today, I was in my Geography class(an HONORS class) , and these girls thought that Japan is part of China, and that Hitler bombed Pearl Harbor. It made me want to shoot myself.Rant time?????????????
Wow. That's honors class? How did those girls get into honors class with that level of ignorance? I knew that stuff in third grade.Rant time?????????????
Oh good, we can rant here :) Well im gonna rant about my french teacher, or Big Kathy as i call her. I HAtE THE WUMMAN. As if i dont already have loads of homework for my other 4 subjects, she piles on loads of internet homework, 3 essays, and practice for two tests. Weve already had 5 tests! The wumman is insane. AND she wants it all done over the christmas holidays, as if im gonna be sitting on christmas day doing my french homework. It wouldnt be so bad if this was the first time she had ever done anything like this, but we get it every week. Sorry, bit of a long rant :)





Anyway, they really thought that Japan is part of China? Whats happened to the world...
casey, you are so stupid! i hate how we started liking each other through texting/IM. i wish that we got to know each other through talking in person. you made me love you and now i get so nervous when we see each other in person. its so nervewracking to talk in person. although i want to go out with you so badly. i want to be your girlfriend. why won't you ask me out!? are you nervous too?
i hate ppl who give you a thumbs down for your opinion in the opinion and poll area. i told this kid to get a job b/c he was bored and that i have to work to pay for my college, i don't have finanacial aid and i got thumbs down. that really pisses me off... by him no doubt. ****** should go to work instead of on here neways.
i hate people that get places but have no common sense. i have always said theres book smart and common sense smart. this girl in my algebra 2 class worked at an ice cream shop and didnt know what a customer meant by soft serve ice cream
You know when you're trying to turn onto a hwy/major street and there is the entrance ramp and people just stop instead of trying to accelerate? It is enough to make me frickin insane!
Idiots! They shouldn't be in an honours class! Don't shoot yourself, shoot them!!
(HONORS) dang!
ha ha silly girls
Huh?!
ok,let,s all go over to the amimal house and party our butts off

No comments:

Post a Comment