Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why when a white women has her heart broke by a black guy and goes on a subsequent rant?

Some one has to bring up the size of my pp, for real man it's average size, leave it alone, i am not responsible for white women dating black guys, nor am i responsible for a white women who picked the wrong black guy, leave my poor pp outta this,Why when a white women has her heart broke by a black guy and goes on a subsequent rant?
aww....... somebody sounds like they have a bruised ego!Why when a white women has her heart broke by a black guy and goes on a subsequent rant?
I think you should ask Kara, or whatever his name is.


How would we know what he/you mean(s) by the statement above?
Weirdo
Ummm...I have heard of a lot stereotypes when comes interracial relationships. (I'm a product of one) Yet, I never heard of this one before. Sorry, can't answer your question.
mostly men will get what they can





we were designed that way





If a woman wants even some hope of honest stability and to have a men who doesn't sleep around.





Start with a man like me who admits this.

No comments:

Post a Comment