Sunday, August 22, 2010

Will you still watch DoG: The Bounty Hunter; after his long racial rant?

http://mj.933flz.com/pages/mainfeed.html鈥?/a>Will you still watch DoG: The Bounty Hunter; after his long racial rant?
I never got into his show, But what he said on the phone to his son (a private conversation) has no bearing on me watching it. It is a shame that the network suspended production over it. Have we become so 'PC', just saying the N-word cancels someones career.Will you still watch DoG: The Bounty Hunter; after his long racial rant?
I can't stand that show. His wife drives me crazy too.
If you read his book you will find a lot of his tactics, and morality is lacking. He smoked crack in the mid 1990's while he was Bounty Hunting. His murder conviction was in the late 70's. I had always figured he completely changed his life around after the conviction. Apparently he hasn't changed.





It's important to note that the murder victim was a black man.
That's just another ';celebrity'; screw-up... I only watched his show a couple of times before, not lately.
hell no!
I watched him only once or twice. He's crazy, not too fond of his show anyway.
i don't listen to any racial rants... it's sooooo old news and sooooooo boring....
Dog is a jerk, he was before his racial rant, and he will continue to be.





That being said, from the reports I've read, that was a private conversation that someone recorded. How many times have you said things in private that you would regret if they ever got out in public?





Frankly, I think the people responsible for recording and leaking the conversation to the media should be punished, and the best way I could think of is having Dog go after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment