Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do some people expect you to take their rants seriously if...continued?

If they have all sorts of spelling errors and double negatives among other grammatical errors?





I mean do they honestly expect us to take their rant seriously if it looks like they just barely started learning english a year ago?How do some people expect you to take their rants seriously if...continued?
I know where you are coming from and when I see there rants I can not take them seriously because if they are getting so many grammar and spelling mistakes, you assume that they are uneducated and immature and should figure it out themselvesHow do some people expect you to take their rants seriously if...continued?
I take peoples rants seriously if there are spelling errors. Just because someone doesn't know how to spell, or even read whatsoever, does not mean they don't know a thing or two. Some backwoods hillbilly that never wore shoes or went to school may be able to survive on his wits regardless, while me and my college education would flounder, wilt and die if left to my own devices.
I suppose content is the most important consideration, but effective use of English is certainly a plus. After all, writing is about communication.


There are other factors to take into account. If English is not someone's first language we should certainly make allowances for that. In fact I often admire someone for making the effort.
If someone is angry about something or has a strong feeling on something they tend to make errors they are human not some self thinking robot that does everything just so.
stop speaking spanglish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>







lol jus playin. maybe they suck at english.
Some people type the same way they talk.
omg ur b ing not nice you need to stop talking i m vry ngry jk :P
u meen peepol hu rite lyKE thiss? lyke thay r reetartedd??





yeah I really cannot stand when they do that

No comments:

Post a Comment