Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there anything you'd like to rant about?

go ahead... get it off your chest... i'm here for ya!Is there anything you'd like to rant about?
Ohhh you done set me off....





Here goes..





1. Finding only Japanese dubbed anime online when I want English:





When I'm trying to download some anime online, I usually type in the name of the show and ';english'; and ';download'; then of course, I get ';english subbed'; so I eliminate ';subbed'; from the searches.





So then I get sites offering the anime for buy, which I don't want, I just want to watch a few episodes like they were on tv.





So I eliminate ';Buy'; from future searches and get offers to buy action figures or manga, which I don't want.





So I eliminate those two, and get completly obscure sites with tags like ';anime/ vacation/ stephen king'; where you can almost see the viruses jumping out at you.





2. Looking online to find something to increase brightness in my videos.





I get some searches, but they're all for buying the 50 dollar product, which I don't want. I just want to make my video brighter so it's easier to see, not add 3d holograms to my videos.





I eliminate buy then get totally useless programs that don't do what I want. So I try ';trial'; and get programs that allow you to add the brightness but not save the video.





Eventually though, I will find some programs for free that do exactly what I want. I get so happy ';yay, i finally got it'; but then go to open the video in it only to see ';needs (this) codec to open video file'; so I go online to look for the right codec.





Site 1 is down.





Site 2 is a broken link





Site 3 gave my a trojan





Site 4 is an adult site





Then there are those blissfully happy finds where I find someone else with the exact same problem asking for help on a forum somewhere, I read through the 100 pages forum to get to:





';Try this: (link) it worked for me';





followed by:





';Thanks! That worked perfectly!';





So I click the link and it's broken, they're not offering it anymore and you have to pay to get it now.








3. People that comment fan made music videos for movies/ anime on youtube that don't know anything about video editing.





I've seen the worst videos get 300 + comments/ 500 + favorites and 5 stars with 1,000 people rating while the good videos go unnoticed.





That's all for me lol, hope you enjoyed all that.Is there anything you'd like to rant about?
Thanks :D

Report Abuse



i want to rant about the injustice that was done to 300 and Harry Potter %26amp; the Order of the Phoenix during the 2007 MTV movie awards. 300 was definitely better than Pirates of the Caribbean, it had so much great stuff in it and gerard butler is SO HOT!! Harry Potter should have totally won the award for best summer movie you haven't seen yet, i read the book and it was AMAZING!!!! transformers probably doesn't even have a good plot, but everyone just wants to see giant robots destroying things. it's directed by michael bay, he did pearl harbor and it FREAKIN' SUCKED!! i am absolutely PISSED at the outcome of that award show.i could probably say more but it would be totally repetative.


it feels good to get that off my chest.
Why can't people be satisfied with the person they are with,


instead of having their cake and eating it too. They aren't being fair to the person they married. They're just using them. Plus, when that person DOES find out, this situation may make the news. I think that person will loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment