Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ugh, I just wanna rant...?

Okay, I have a Razor, I'm 13, I'm getting a new phone for Christmas though (just a little backround information). Okay so, here's my thing... My little sister is 9 years old, today, and she is a dancer like, all out dancer (im just a smart person lol) and she's at the dance studio a LOT. Btw, she's there 6 hours on satudays. Anyways, today she is getting a Samsung phone. Otherwise known as, ';the oragami';, or ';the stage somthing'; (idk what it's called, it's awesome though). UGH! I didn't get a stupid cell phone till my 5th grade graduation (she's in 3rd grade).








Okay, I just wanted to rant.





http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store鈥?/a>





^^^^ link to phone

















Oh, and to make matters worse, my mom bought the phone two days ago, and my parents both memorized her phone number... They have yet to do the same with my phone.Ugh, I just wanna rant...?
that sucks! but they prob. think your more mature!Ugh, I just wanna rant...?
neither one of you should have a cell phone. my daughter didn't get one until she started driving and that was only because of safety issues.
If possible, you really, really should make a strong point of breaking the habit of being jealous of your sister. She is your family and you should be proud and protective of her. If you don't get this under control at your age, it will fester in to other areas of your life and be potentially very damaging when you are older.





It is her birthday and she does deserve a nice present and your parents probably only memorised her number because they are being protective and obviously think you are more independent and more capable of being streetwise and safe.
I'm 62 and I don't have a cell phone.
I THINK YOU BOTH ARE TOO YOUNG FOR CELL PHONES. I DIDNT LET MY SON GET ONE UNTIL HE WAS 17. MY 11 YEAR OLD WANTS ONE,BUT HES WAITING UNTIL HES 17 TOO. BY THEN THEY CAN HELP PAY FOR THE BILL BY GETTING A JOB.
  • bridal makeup
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment