Sunday, August 22, 2010

Did anybody hear Keith Olbermann's ';sacrifice'; rant on MSNBC Tuesday?

It was the best commentary I've seen regarding the Iraq war. If you haven't seen it or read the transcript, you should check it out.





Transcript


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16453938/





Video


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16442767/Did anybody hear Keith Olbermann's ';sacrifice'; rant on MSNBC Tuesday?
Keith Olbermann has made alot of good comentaries on the Iraq war. You just know the Bush administration would love to shut him up. To hell with the Bush administration. Keep fighting the good fight Keith !Did anybody hear Keith Olbermann's ';sacrifice'; rant on MSNBC Tuesday?
I always watch Keith. His ';rant'; was exactly right on. He reads the bush administration like I can read my husband. I hope he never quits, we need commentators like him.
Yes, I did. Unfortunately I feel he's on target, given the track record of the Bush Administration, and it's mode of behavior.





The news media needs more Keith Olbermanns to tell it like it is.





As Walter Cronkite always concluded with his trademark phrase:





'; And that's the way it is....';
Yes, I have it, and agree with him 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment