Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant on Twilight. Answer if you agree with what I'm saying?

Alright, is anyone else annoyed beyond rational belief by the insane


popularity of the Twlight series? I for one am. I am sure its a really good


book, Ive only read the first chapter though. But its just so unbelieveably


annoying how obsessed people get. Theres like groups of people who talk


about the books constantly. They said they were going to wait outside the


movie theater for like 2 days or something the day it comes out. Its


ridiculous. How can anyone let a book series consume their life? i just


dont understand. Some girls say theyre ';in love'; with Edward. How can you


be in love with a fictional character? Its lunacy I tell you! You can bash


this if you want, but I could care less. I am not degrading the book, I am


simply saying that the fans who are exceedingly obsessed are obnoxious. Rant on Twilight. Answer if you agree with what I'm saying?
i mean i love this whole series. all 4 of the books are amazing. the 2nd one is soo sad and the 4th one is jst amaaazing.





what realy annoys me is how everyone at my school is reading it now. seriously, people who dont like reading (and who i thought didnt even know how to read!) at all are reading it. 2 girls even got that crystal heart charm that edward gave bella...i'm tired of the stupid poseurs reading these books! They're just reading it cus its popular. I think that unbeleivably dumb. Bring back the actual readers!Rant on Twilight. Answer if you agree with what I'm saying?
i totaly agree, but it is the exact same with like the harry potter books, star wars, lord of the ring etc you know? they all sit outside the theater for days and wait for their movies to come out, it is absurd!
I do agree that people are overly obsessed with the book.





I'm a fan of the book, but not crazy obsessive about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment