Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do u do when u need to rant?

♥What do u do when u need to rant?
Go to my blog...it always works.What do u do when u need to rant?
write a song or two, and sing the blues


then get shitty drunk
Rant to someone understanding or play a videogame where the object is to kill evil people/things and pretend they are the thing/someone who made you want to rant in the first place.
I either go to my blog (i put a warning label whenever i rant....), or i vent with my friends...don't worry i always give them a chance to rant with me, so both sets of problems get delt with....=)
Call my best friend or my mom %26amp; cut loose on my latest complaint.
Sometimes blog..but usually just write in a note book, cuz I don't usually like to bother people with my problems....but I LOVE to listen to other people rant, especially if it makes them feel better! Do you need to rant?? Cuz you can rant to me anyday!! Oh, check your youtube comments sometime, ok.
I tell my lover he is the best listener and then he always makes me laugh about whatever it is.
Call my hubby he is my best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment