Sunday, August 22, 2010

Final rant for today?

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! I just needed to get my anger out. I


normally use heavy metal music for that, but my mom is asleep and my mp3 player is dead :'-(





I have an inablity to remail mad at people for long periods of time, as long as they didn't do something terribly bad, such as make me get rid of my dog %26gt;:-O and I want to be mad, and I just feel horrible for wanting to be mad. This girl called me some nasty things and then decided she wanted to still be my friend and I couldn't stay mad at her. I can't stay mad at my family members, even though my sister has literally tried to kill me with a pillow, my cousins make fun of me relentlessly, and my uncle lets them make fun of me. I want to lose weight, not much just like 10 lbs, but every time I think about it and start to eat healthier and work out I pull out the tub of cookie dough or eat like 20 brownies. I'll know I'm full, but continue to eat, even when I want to stop. My mom makes fun of all my friends, my grandma tells me IFinal rant for today?
i know how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment