Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time to Rant!!!?

I'm just kidding lol cause there were all kinds of people ranting tonight! Anyway, I'm going to bed so I wanted to say good night to all of my R%26amp;S pals. night!





Oh and ps, since I dont want to get reported for chatting, I have a very important question to ask: What is your favorite kind of cheese? Mine is Havarti!


night!!!Time to Rant!!!?
Goodnight Sweetie!


Oh and my favorite kind of cheese is cheesecake ;)!Time to Rant!!!?
Thanks Sweetie!

Report Abuse



wrong category.





cheddar
Cheddar!


Swiss too!





Good night!
try polls and surveys





good night.
I am a gorgonzola girl myself. With some raspberries, fresh honey, and a garlic crustini thingy? Delish!
I have a hard time just choosing one cheese but I love 'smelly cheese' so right now it's Brie but only that oozing aged Brie...... mmm, mmmm...... love IT!
Good night, sleep tight.





I love camberbet but can't eat it at the moment because I am pregnant. Love being pregnant, hate not eating camberbet.
I like Gouda.





Have a gouda night! :)





.

No comments:

Post a Comment